Saturday, June 14, 2008

I work for money to pay for petrol so I can get to work on time.

I sure worked hard at the end of last semester. I knew that I would have to, and boy did I ever! SO now its done, and I am free.
But it sure is strange to be working so damn hard and then all of a sudden there is nothing. Its just like floating around and... its very strange.
So being me, the me that I am, its been my effort to make sure I have something to do, most of the time. I like to sit around and relax, but mostly this holidays so far could be described as... pretty much one big waste of petrol. Well lets face it, my whole life is just one big waste of petrol.

Aaron told me yesterday that converting my car to gas would only cost me $200. That he did it and thats how much it cost. That and a large portion of my boot. But I think I would be willing to sacrifice a little space for a saving... everything that I earn...

Well anyway, if I can get the name of wherever he did it, and I'm brave enough to do something so drastic to my car (risking further serious services and lots more money that just wont come my way any time soon) then I might just do it.

All in all, I think the point of this, deep down, is that I hate the new green p's because they are forcing me to use static ones. And as Megan and I clearly established, they are shit house.

1 comment:

Kentucky Sam said...

I think risking the conversion is worth it, better then wasting a trillion dollars on petrol carting us around... Plus I saw the green P's Huw and Sian got... They look uhhh... fantastic?