Tuesday, May 13, 2008

fatter than ya mamma

So I found my stanley knife, and I set about constructing my project!
You can see here the complete mess I made of the floor. I would have made a complete mess of my desk!
But it was already so covered in crap that I could no longer fit there. What a sad day. I could have the lamp there in anycase, which was a definite handy feature.

Anyway,
so here is the finished result:
Please excuse the terribly taken photograph.
Lighting was bad.
But as you can see (or maybe you can't.. so I will make it clearer)
I have an envelope up in the left hand side.
My letter head and compliment slip (the thing that folds. There is a guy inside BOO!!) and my business card. All designed for Obese Records. (check out their music http://www.obeserecords.com/ Hilltop Hoods rock my socks)
This was a project for graphic design that asked us to take an Australian independent record label and redesign their logo and stuff...
I picked Obese records cause... I did.

So thats it... well other than the presentation folder... but hey, should be right.
And I have to reprint the letter head cause I am a loser and failed the first time.
I like how the little dude hath nommed on all the stationary. He so hungreh.

And finally lets all have snaps for Chloe for complaining so loudly and interrupting me lots!














FEEEEEED MEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

NOM NOM NOM NOMMM

3 comments:

Kentucky Sam said...

Hahaha, so you've finally got that done ehhhh.. Looks pretty wilde and all.

Chloedog wishes she has cheesburger

Anonymous said...

i love chloe!
she put her ass on my pillow.
who's sam?

toad said...

I was like... sam? what?

hahahaha right.
Oooooh wouldn't you like to know.